1. Index of terms
- 1.1. The Site refers to a website located on the web at https://*adele.io, https://*tazeros.com
- 1.2. The Company refers to TAZEROS LLC
- 1.3. The Service refers to software made available by the Company on the website.
- 1.5. User refers to any User of the Site who has created an account in the proper way and makes use of the Service.
- 1.6. Contact Details: 6 Komsomolskaya Pravda Street, Moscow, Russia, 107140.
- 1.7. This Policy applies beginning 01.01.2020
2. General Principles
- 2.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that all Users’ personal information is secure from unauthorised access or disclosure.
- 2.3. Any disputes related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of Users information will be resolved with reference to this Policy, other official Company documentation and the law of the Russian Federation.
- 2.5. By using the Service, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy.
- 2.6. If the User is not in agreement with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Service must be immediately terminated.
- 3.1. When using the Service, the User, acting reasonably and in good faith, assumes that other Users
- have all the necessary rights to launch and use the Service;
- have submitted accurate and truthful information when creating an account;
- understand that the automatic analysis of content may lead to information being made available to other Users of the Service, who may copy and share this information;
- understand that certain types of information related to use of the Service cannot be deleted by the Company.
- 3.2. By using the Service, the User agrees not to upload, publish, spread, grant access to or otherwise make use of any content which
- threatens, discredits, insults or defames other Users;
- damages the professional reputation of other Users;
- violates or infringes the right to privacy of other Users;
- violates the rights of minors;
- contains pornographic images or texts;
- contains scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- contains scenes of inhumane treatment of animals;
- contains a description of the means and methods of suicide or any incitement to commit it;
- promotes or incites racial, religious or ethnic hatred;
- promotes fascism or notions of racial superiority;
- contains extremist material;
- promotes criminal activity or offers advice, instruction or guidance for committing criminal acts.
- contains information of a confidential nature, including, but not limited to, state and commercial secrets and personal information about third parties;
- promotes or advertises the use of illegal drugs, including “digital drugs” (audio files that use binaural beats to alter a person’s mental state), contains information about the distribution of illegal drugs, instructions for their manufacture or advice about their use;
- could potentially lead to illegal actions by misleading Users or abusing their trust;
- violates any rights or interests of citizens or legal entities in the User’s country, or breaks the law of that country.
- 3.3. The Company does not verify the accuracy of information provided (gathered) about Users.
- 3.5. The Company has the right to remove content posted by the User if it considers that the content violates the terms and conditions or is illegal.
- 3.6. If a User believes the behaviour or words of other Users to be rude or offensive, they may inform the Company by selecting “Block or report”, which can be found in the top right corner of the chat, or on the User profile page. Users can also specify a reason.
- 3.7. The Service’s main functions are free.
- 3.8. The user can opt in to paid services and sign up for a monthly subscription in Settings.
- 3.9. Subsequent monthly subscriptions are renewed automatically unless the subscription is cancelled in Account Settings no less than 24 hours before the end of the paid period. When the subscription is renewed, payment is taken within 24 hours.
- 3.10. Subscription payments will not be refunded if, for any reason, you change your mind about using the Service or choose to terminate the Agreement.
4. The purpose of information processing
- 4.1 The Company processes information about Users, including their personal data, in order to fulfil the its obligations to Users regarding the use of the Service.
5. User information processed by the Company
- 5.1. User information processed by the Company includes:
- detailed geographic location data from GPS;
- connection Data (IP address, client version, browsing session, MAC address);
- advertising identifiers (IDFA and GAID), which track activity;
- fingerprint ID obtained by stats.tazeros.com’s pixel web analytics;
- data from Users’ public profiles on social networks and messengers that can be found using your full name, city, age and photograph;
- patterns of UI interaction, including all taps, swipes and typing;
- biometric information collected from photographs, audio and video messages;
- all content sent in User chats;
- results of personality profiling and psychological analysis, not including confidential health information.
6. Processing of Users’ personal data
- 6.1. The processing of personal data is governed by the following principles:
- data will be processed with integrity and not to achieve illegal ends;
- data will be processed in accordance with the clearly defined purposes stated upon creation of the User’s account, as well as the Company’s ultimate authority;
- the quantity and type of data processed, and the methods used to process that data, will correspond to the stated purposes of personal information processing;
- databases consisting of personal data collected for different purposes will not be combined.
- 6.2. The developer processes the User's personal data with their consent in order to provide Services to the User when using the Service.
- 6.3. Personal data about the User, processed by the Company as outlined in clause 5.1 of this Policy, is provided to the Company with the User’s consent. The User gives this consent to the Company the first time that content is posted to the User’s account page by the User. If the information specified in paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 of this Policy is changed and/or deleted, the Company will notify the User.
- 6.4. Users’ personal data is stored exclusively electronically and is processed using automated systems.
- 6.5. Personal data of Users will not be transferred to any third parties, except in cases expressly provided for in this Policy. The provision of Users’ personal data at the request of state bodies (local government) will be carried out in accordance with the procedure provided for by law.
7. Measures to protect Users’ Information
The Company will employ all technical, organisational and legal measures to protect Users’ information from unauthorised or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, spreading or any other illegal actions. The relevant technical and organisational measures are described in the Company's local regulations.
8. Limits of this Policy’s application
- 8.1. This Policy does not extend to the actions and online resources of third parties. The Company takes no responsibility for the actions of third parties who use the Service to gain access to Users’ information which, due to the nature of the Site, is available to any internet User. The Company advises Users to adopt a responsible approach to posting personal information on the Site.
9. User Requests
- 9.1. Users are entitled to send their requests to the Company, including requests regarding the use of their personal data, provided for in clauses 6, 7, 8 of this Policy, in writing at the address specified in clause 1 of this Policy
- 9.2. The request sent by the User should contain the following information:
- number of the main identity document of the User or his representative;
- information on the date of issuance of the specified document and the issuing authority;
- information confirming the User’s participation in relations with the Service (in particular, information about downloading the application to a personal page, nickname used by the User when using the Service);
Signature of the User or his representative.
- 9.3. The company is obliged to consider and send a response to a received request from the User within 5 (five) days from the date of receipt of the appeal.
- 9.4. All correspondence received by the Company from Users (written requests) refers to restricted information and is not disclosed without the written consent of the User. Personal data and other information about the User who sent the request cannot be used without the express consent of the User other than to respond to the topic of the received request or in cases expressly provided for by law.